Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? More happiness and time together.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Make coffee, open stockings first, then presents, then visit and play!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A new car, hands down.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We make family traditional cookies and desserts, play games, and go caroling!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Tons of board games, UNO, Canasta, Yahtzee, tons and tons of games, my family LOVES games!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Opening the stockings first on Christmas, making my Grandmother's holiday goodies.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Idaho.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Little Big Planet 2, Lego Indiana Jones The Adventure Continues, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
TodaysMama | Blog | Mama's Holiday Wish List 2010