Thursday, October 13, 2011

LISTEN. And listen good. - God





God's been working on this with me big time. I'm naturally a driven, confident, I-can-do-it-myself person, so fully surrendering the steering wheel to God has been quite the learning curve for me.  Thankfully God's patient.  I mean patient.  I mean really really patient with me.  I'm also thankful he loves me so much as to not bop me on the head when I grab and take the wheel again which causes my life to swerve.  He just smiles, shakes his head, and reaches for the wheel again.  I'm finding the more I include him in every single little detail in my life, the more I'm hearing from him, and feeling total trust and freedom to fully let go of everything in my life.  Because really, I know he knows best and his way and timing is always the best. 

Also, I LOVE the photo above - isn't it amazing?  I found it browsing Pinterest,one of my favorite sites ever.  I would blow it up and have it framed if possible!


 Subscribe in a reader



0 comments: