Friday, October 21, 2011

Whitestone Media's THEO Bible-based Animated Series Review






 The kiddos(7 & 10) and I had the pleasure of reviewing the new biblical-based animated series, Theo, created by Whitestone Media, recently, and I have to say I loved it as much as they did.  I was super impressed by the quality of animation and the script!  The two episodes on the dvd were, Saving Faith(9 minutes) and Good News(5 minutes).  Both were super cute, but really short.  That was my kiddos only complaint, and I agree, I was wanting a 30 minutes episode!  We watched it four times in a row because it was really good, but so short.  This was an introductory dvd so it was a good teaser, and both the kiddos and I are looking forward to the next new, and l-o-n-g-e-r episodes!     

Visit the THEO website for more information or to order your own!


 Subscribe in a reader

0 comments: